Thanksgiving is fast approaching with plans being made and recipes coming out of drawers. Many are sticking to their traditional dishes like junior Charisse Yip. She has a delicious recipe for Pumpkin Bread that sounds perfect for Thanksgiving!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or 175 degrees C). Gre three 7×3 inch loaf pans.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water, and sugar until well blended.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
4) Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
5) Bake for about 50 minutes. Loaves will be done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Serves 24.
If on mobile device please turn phone sideways to view ingredients